High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
Hi Calvin, Tis true, so true that HF cables bring one to levels not experienced elsewhere in audio. And I to do all I can to improve the cable's performance and the room and equipment of course.
I would say that High Fidelity Cables bring much of the involving, visceral, emotional, moving that I am hearing. They, like all equipment that I have encountered, can be tweaked as well to enhance the magic. Imagine making your HF cables sound twice as amazing?
cheers D
@ddraudt. I actually made changes to my system to make sure the high fidelity stuff stayed in my system. It just allows the musicians to be heard in a way on my jazz that shows how well they play and reveals some of the little things they do. Man I hope you enjoy the helix stuff. For me in my stuff I hear speed, layering and decay to levels I hadn't heard ever. Congrats on your new stuff sounds fun.
Well I have the opportunity to tryout an E.A.R acute mk1 CD player. I will have the opportunity late this week. I have always been interested in hearing how it sounds. We will see. I have some Telefunken tubes as well as some nos amperex to try with them. Wish me luck! I have my high fidelity power cord and interconnects stuff ready. Gato fm6, KR audio va900. Clarity speaker cables and now the E.A.R acute CD player to stick into the equation. Will report back on weekend.
Calvinj,
Sounds interesting.
Anyone have any first hand suggestions for a CD Transport to feed a Dac that will better my Music Culture 501A CDP or MBL 1531 CDP (that I'm using now as a transport) to feed my Yamamoto YAD-01 Dac?
Lak, I have an Oppo 83 that has recently completed 6 months of modification to be transport only. It has
onboard battery power supply for the clock circuitry, a super clock and tons of other wire and parts and shielding. It was recently compared favorably to a $14,000+ Esoteric transport.
I'm thinking of selling it because I have a Double DSD system that has all of Norms music on it. (452 albums and counting.) You can contact me if you wish.
D