Music Servers

researching three brands of music servers, Music Vault, Baetis, and Aurender. Anyone own one of these brands and have an opinion.
I'm using a Bricasti M1 DAC . $90000 system
keithjacksontucson
You have a top DAC and an expensive system. Check into loaners so you can hear them for yourself, with your components, before making your selection. Make sure each has the features you want (e.g., internal storage vs. NAS, ripping capability or not, USB vs. SPDIF outputs, expandability, etc.). You may want to add Antipodes to your list.
If you want great support from the designer/dealer talk to Neal van Berg from Music Vault. If you have any concerns about your ability to install/configure/maintain your server, he will set it up so that he can access and trouble shoot it remotely. I'm a satisfied customer, I've heard the Antipodes and it also sounded great, but that was not at home in my system, so I really can't compare.
I use the Musica Pristina A Cappella II with an ssd internal drive. It produces no heat and no noise. It is very easy to set up and use. It sounds stunning with my Bricasti M1. I have absolutely no desire to upgrade.
I just ordered a Music Vault and will be getting it next week. After talking with Neal, he seems like a honest person that wants his customers to be happy and offers a product that is well built, good warranty, he handles the customer service and it can be upgraded in the future. I also like the fact he will be able to remote in to help with any issues. Another thing I like about going with a computer music server is can be repaired by a computer repair person and not sent to a factory or service center.
I visited a dealer friend in another part of the country a few months ago. He sells Baetis and Aurender. Sonically they are different, Baetis being more analytical. Operationally they are very different, with Baetis being Windows based while Aurender is Linux based with their own proprietary app, the former being manageable, the latter being plug and play.

Dealer disclosure - I sell Aurender and Bricasti.