Which components knocked you out on first listen?

I've been listening to stereos since 1973 and I am still waiting to be truly knocked out by the sound of a component. I have sat in showrooms across the country and have been pleased by what I have heard but never truly blown away.
The closest I came was when I listened to a Meitner str-55 amp and VTL preamp a few years ago, sourced by a Linn Ikemi and Revel loudspeakers. However, I also have been moved by a
Apple computer cd drive, circa 1994 through a Creek 4040 and RA Lab speakers, estimated cost about $1,200; maybe more so than the Linn,Revel 10K system. How about you?
cody
Lavardin amplification, Avantgarde loudspeakers, and to a lesser extent Totem Model Ones.
Magnaplaners , three panels not sure what model. They needed huge power.
I used them in a room that was long and as a room divider. People couldn't
believe they were speakers. This is what got me into high end audio

Joe
Vandersteen 1,2,3 speakers and 2WQ sub....first exposure to high end when I was 14 or so.

B&W Silver Signature (with Krell front-end)...I was 16 or 17. The sound seduced me further into the hi-fi world.

Martin Logan Prodigy, with Musical Fidelity gear and a Pro-ject TT spinning the black stuff.

Krell LAT-2...marvelous little monitor

Wilson W/P 7....after helping set them up with the Wilson rep in our room, I was blown away.

Wilson MAXX 2 (Krell FPB700CX, VTL TL7.5, TriVista SACD player)....even better than the W/P 7...

Most recently, Zu Druid, and Ray Kimber's IsoMike demo system....W O W
Agree with F1audio, I didnt really like how they look but boy are they a great value...and the 5A, WOW!