Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
Hi Alexc, I live 20 east of downtown Cincinnati and would be interested in meeting other audiophiles in the area. I have a modest but satisfying system and lots of music to play through it. Would like to share tunes, stories, ideas and suggestions with others in the area. Thanks for the thread!

Regards,

Greg
I again wish to thank all the Cincinnati Audio Club members who came to my meeting [ part 2 ] we had a great group of people. I have a special thanks for Bob and Tom for helping get our e mail list back together and adding a few new people it's just great finding people that share the passion of music. I look forward to the next meeting to further new friendships , I learn so much at each meeting new music , ideas and new friends thanks to all. I hope to see all of you in little mini meeting or at the next big meeting sometime soon. Thanks everybody for a great time............. Marc............ Till next time........
Hi Marc,

Thanks for hosting the latest meeting of Audio Gentlemen (and scoundrels) at your home. I always enjoy seeing all the familiar faces and meeting new people. I enjoyed hearing your system Marc. You have a great selection of music too.
Greetings Marc (et al),
I wanted to thank you for hosting this last listening session. It was a pleasure to finally meet all of you, however brief, and I look forward to many more gatherings.
Tim
thanks again for part 2. your system is sounding great and the accomodations and company were very enjoyable.

tom collins