Topnotch BluRay Concert.....

I recently bought Adele on Blue Ray live at the Royal Albert Hall. Simply spectacular 5.1 sound. Anyone experience good 5.1/2.1 concerts feel free to explain in detail and even direct where to buy.....thx in advance:)

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Farewell tour is unavailable until FEB 19.
I faked another order so you can PREORDER which I did last week.
@JP1208 Gilmore can still play guitar but his voice is very poor on this Bluray.
Tobb, his vocals are getting a little old but vocals in general on the BR are very good. Royal Albert Hall is a great place to record live and it shows on both Adele and Gilmore. The whole venue is very good but Adele's voice is fresh and stunning on her BR. The opening bass on Gilmore's BR is startling. I have two JL Audio F113's and I would have to say if you want to test your subs to see just how good or poor they are this is the BR to do that with. Very clean bass.
Jp still not convinced on Gilmore's Bluray! lol
His guitar is still among the best though.He should look at what most of the geezers do get some vocals to complement his shortfalls.
I agree with Adele's Bluray too!
We are running Whisper XDs with a Coda 15.0 and 7X Pre and there is nothing they can't handle.
The bass is pristine!
Unless the recordings are that poor and then the system only magnifies the garbage! lol
BTW Albert Hall is my favorite venue.
Quality of many bluray concerts are nice these days.

my favorites: Jewel The Essential Live Somgbook: Live at the Rialto theatre is by far the best acoustic recoding I heard today.

The Police Certifiable: Low freq. are stunning, difinition of high's are also impressive.

25th Ann Rock&Roll hall of fame: most of the recordings are very gut. Metallica misses the drive in the low freq.