What is the most analog sounding CD player under $

What is the most analog sounding CD player under $1000 new or used?? I am not talking about a overly warm and mushy sound. Just a natural detailed sound that would remind one of vinyl. Thanks,keith
128x128geph0007
You got a lot of good suggestions but I question the premise of your original comparison question. I've owned a few different turntables and CD players over the years and I've had CD players that sounded more "analog", or in general much better than some of my turntable/cartridge combinations. Sorry, don't mean to derail this conversation but I'd like to hear someone explain what "analog sound" sounds like.
without getting involved in the analog v. digital debate, I think when people talk about an analog-sounding cd player, they mean something on the warmer side.  
Yamaha CD-S1000  The mellow sound of the BurrBrown dacs sound more analog like.  
I found it! In an antique shop covered with rust and gunk.  The transport had to be prodded with an ice pick to get the tray to open.  The CDs skip, distort, and the music can barely be heard underneath the cacophony of debris.  Just like vinyl!