Best SSP - Upgrade from Integra DTC 9.8

Am wrestling through some issues with a (second) Integra DTC 9.8. Looking for opinions on potential replacements.
It feeds a Classe' CA-5200, which drives B&W 802Ds, center and surrounds. Pioneer Elite 9G for video.

Used fair amount for music, also movies and TV.

I care about quality, want high performance and reliability. Thought Integra was a bargain for its features. Not sure it is my problem, but my guess is it will have to go.

Thanks
guybguy
Apparently Audyssey is saying that other smaller hi-end companies like Krell, Mcintosh, Theta, Anthem, etc, aren't in a financial position to do the integration with the MultEQ! - er, something like that. At least that's what the impression I'm getting from chatting with them.
They say they'd LOVE to have these smaller companies incorporate the Audyssey technology into their products, but that it's not fincancially feasible, for whatever reason.
I also inquired as to the issue of their otherwise excellent "out-board" processor, being that you are adding another ANALOG TO DIGITAL TO ANALOG stage in that processing; and would they be adding a digital connection capability to that unit any time soon. I don't think they are, at this point.
Iplaynaked:
Apparently Audyssey is saying that other smaller hi-end companies like Krell, Mcintosh, Theta, Anthem, etc, aren't in a financial position to do the integration with the MultEQ! - er, something like that. At least that's what the impression I'm getting from chatting with them.
They say they'd LOVE to have these smaller companies incorporate the Audyssey technology into their products, but that it's not fincancially feasible, for whatever reason.
No doubt this is a big issue. However, I note that both Wisdom Audio and Sim Audio have encorporated Audyssey and, although I know nothing of anyone's financials (but my own), I do not think these are massively larger than the ones you list. Anthem, btw, developed their own system which is quite good.

I also inquired as to the issue of their otherwise excellent "out-board" processor, being that you are adding another ANALOG TO DIGITAL TO ANALOG stage in that processing; and would they be adding a digital connection capability to that unit any time soon. I don't think they are, at this point.
I know. The issues are:
1. Digital formats are so varied that a multiplicity of inputs and codecs might be required and constantly updated.
2. There are very few pre/pros that can output a digital signal and very few power amps that can accept them (S/PDIF aside).

Kal
I have no clue with the Audyssey Eq. What I do have experience with is pre-pros. I have had in my system Integra, Onkyo, Denon, B&K, yamaha, Anthem and currently a sherbourne 7010/A.
Quality electronics, quality wiring, great DAC's (dual crystals in the sherbourne) and nice power supplies beat the insane amount of feature stuffed into the Asian gear.
All things being equal, guybguy's system is really nice and will easily benefit from a quality front end. The integra is a nice piece FOR THE MONEY. If you are listening to basic audio or simple 5.1 theater and don't need the gimmicks, I'll take a stripped down high end piece over an Integra with tons of features.
Of course, it is hard to advise since Guybguy never told us what, exactly, he lacks and what he is looking for in sound and/or video.

Kal
I am looking for excellent sound (HT, SACD, CD) and video (SC and HD).
I did not start the thread due to seeking specific audio or video improvements. Have not had time to get upgrade-itis over this component yet. What prompted the question was the phenomenon of having video drop out while watching either Blu-Ray or DVD sources. So long as I am questioning the unit, I am interested in understanding what the alternatives look (or sound) like.
Whether I make a change now or later, I appreciate the thoughts and insights.