Paradigm Signature V2 vs JL Audio F113

I am upgrading from a M&K MX-350MKII(real cherry wood)and have heard and read lots about both......Anybody know which one defines and performs best for movies and music and will fill a 18x23 room... I'm a 60(Movies)/40(Music) listener.....

Regards PAUL
128x128bacardi
Post removed 
Well those numbers don't tell me about real performance in real world applications (unless I plan on winning a loudness contest).
What does tell me something is the time I spent with the Paradigm Servo 15 in a retail environment and custom installation projects. I personally have never found any subwoofer at $1500 (or double that, for that matter), that outperformed the Servo 15 in combination for movies and music! It is definitely my favorite. (and I say that from working in a few audio/video stores in my day.
You'll be hard pressed to bottom out or distort that woofer during movies or music (as much as I like M&K woofers, you can bottom them out much easier in my experience), and it's very musical as well. It puts out plenty of volume, with lots of power and control.
As for the JL. Couldn't tell ya.
My thought is if it ain't broke, don't fix it! I'd go with the Paradigm. They've always made good subs for the home
Post removed