Best Electrostatic loudspeaker?

Many of us have found that nothing make the magic happen like a pair of Electrostatics. It's been an evolutionary road for me, starting with various dynamic systems, then ribbon/dynamic hybrids, then full range planar magnetics (Maggies), then Electrostatics. So those of you with experience in Electrostatics, which do you think is (are) the best designed and executed example(s) of the breed?
captain_imho
Anyone hear listened to the new Quads yet? I listened only breifly at a show and they sounded promising.
To Sol322. I have always wondered why with all the high end interconnect, speaker cable and accessories, why in the world does someone NOT make high end fuses? Strictly speaking, none of the components in a high end system can survive after bypassing the fuse. Not only would this void the warranty, it is a fire hazard. The reason fuses sound so bad, is the fact that it they are such a tiny conductor, (often the size of a human hair!) they are generally not soldered in place, they consist of metallurgy that is a completely different material, housed in a crappy (plastic) holder that can resonate, and in general, breaks an otherwise fairly seamless connection between the power and its final destination. Yes, they pretty much sound awful! The suggestion about replacing and/or wiring around the Soundlab fuses comes from inside information, and a certainty that there is no risk to the user. The Soundlab only draws one eight of an amp, because it converts the AC power to a ultra high voltage (ultra low amperage) power supply to drive the electrostatic panels. A failure at this power supply cannot cause a hazard for the user in this particular situation. Unfortunately, other high end equipment is just the opposite! I agree with you, where are the high end fuse holders, fuses and connectors to make them work? How about a sophisticated, all copper device that could solve at least some of these issues? Perhaps it is possible to develop a breaker that uses much larger contact area, and of superior materials, that could fail by going into trip mode. I am not a designer, so I guess I really don't know how to get there, but your question is superb, considering the money we all spend on the other pieces in the system, even an "expensive" fuse would be an inexpensive upgrade for all of us.
Albert: I´m not a designer either but feel this is a point to think about. Will try a couple ideas on this. Regards
Martin Logan has done more to develope the electrostatic technology than any other manufacturer. Martin Logans are capable of reproducing all the elements of live music that make it come to life: detail, image size, dynamics, and coherence. Excellent speakers!
Martin Logan is actually a very late comer to the electrostatic industry. Soundlab has been in business about twice as long, and Quad of England is the unofficial grandfather of the industry. If you wish to brag on Martin Logan for cosmetics and marketing, you certainly have a right to do so. They do a great job in selling their product. They cannot be credited as a breakthrough in any technology that I am aware of. And, on the issue of performance, all of us that are fans of electrostatic design, have our own heros.