Rogersound speakers?

Does anyone know anything about Rogersound speakers. I have seen a pair advertised in my area. (Model 3600) Are these related to the vaunted Rogers speakers, or is it just someone capitalizing on the name.

Thanks

arun
patela52a1
They were extremely well made speakers,many utilizing ribbon tweeters.Quality inside and out with excellent sound qualities.Example,the Speed Screen II speaker made it to a review in Stereophile magazine.
I'll soon be getting a pair of RogerSound Lab CG-6 speakers, which I understand is a later model of RSL speakers. They look very nice and well built. Does anyone have experience with this model?
Thanks.
RSL was a Southern California 'boutique' brand many years ago. Sold my 3600s to fund the purchase of Magnepan MG-1s
from which I have not looked back.
The 3600's were a reasonable clone of the than popular JBL4311 model. I liked the RSL 3300s better, but the 3600's have the nice dome tweeter.
Reasonably sensitive, a little bloomy in bass (ported w/typical peak) with nice extended highs and reasonable power demands.
I would use them with an all vintage system, certainly not currently as a first-string speaker.
I still own the rack I purchased there......
Good, ethical dealer/ manufacturer.
I bought a pair of nice RSL 3300 speakers from a friend,and they are REALLY good speakers, and I have had a few.
I'm Running them with an Accuphase stack and Arcam CD player, they are not embarrassed. Nice full sound,great dynamics too.
WAYYYY FUUUUUNNN!!!!
More to discover