Personal speaker evolution

OK, so here is a thread I haven't ever seen here: What speakers have you owned? starting with the earliest, price paid, new/used, and perhaps the models that really impressed you (for the price) in CAPS.

Rat Shack Something or others, $120, new
Fisher Something or others, $280, new
ADS L710's, $550, new
Snell A2i's, $1100, used
BEVERIDGE SYSTEM 3'S, $1000, used
Martin Logan CLS, $1400, used
MARTIN LOGAN SL3'S, $2300, used
pmwoodward
Well, I don't remember all the prices but the speakers... ah, changing speakers is my life ! :-)
Infinity 8K, Sonus Faber Electa Amator (the original version), then Magneplanar MGIIIA, Chario Academy 3 (aaarggh, a POS), Thiel CS 3.6, Vandersteen 2CI, Dynaudio Studio 1 , Martin Logan Quest Z, Monitor Audio Studio 2, Thiel CS 6, CS 7.2 and Avalon Radian HC, now maybe.... the Eidolons ? I also have a pair of custom made Dynaudio towers... Ah, I tried, even if not bought, also SF Extrema and Apogee Stage. Last, I'm only 32, how many speakers I will have more ??? Time will tell.
Acoustic Energy AE109 $450 New (1 year)
B&W CDM 1SE $1,000 New (6 years, now in secondary system)
Sonus Faber Concerto Grand Piano $1,500 Used (1 year)

The CDM mini-monitors were purchased in Britain when I was at university and stayed the longest in my system. Great speakers that just oozes quality without costing a fortune and I'm hard-pressed not to keep them for some leisure listening in the lounge area. Nevertheless, the SF Grand Pianos were in a different league altogether. Time (and financial) will tell which speakers will replace the GP's.
I startes with a Wolensac reel to reel connected to a guitar amp. The first system I owned was a marantz 20 wpc connected to Bose - great starter.

My then wife had a Fisher system, which had a couple of the worst speakers I had ever heard. A realistic 12 inch bass here, super dome tweeter here, two new mid ranges there, along with completely overhauling the crossovers/ cabinets, and insulation, and I put together a great set of speakers. I stilll have them and they compare quite well to most $1K speakers (however, they are bright on the high range and I didn't know about nulling techniques back then either). Best speakers I've ever heard - Martin logan Staements (unbeleivable at all ranges - if only they came with a house for the same price:))
-Videotone (From Hungary)
-Boston Acoustics A150's
-Boston Acoustics A200's
-Boston Acoustics A400's
-Sonus Faber- Guarneri Homage
-Boston Acoustics A400's(Again)
After all the speakers I listened to and even having owned the glorious Guarneri, I honestly find the Boston A400's the most pleasurable over all. I know I should prefer the Guarneri according to all the reviews, but I don't. The Boston A400's in my humble opinion are world class still.

Cheers!
Just realized I should update my original post -- WAY up there on this thread -- since I bought a pair of Gallo Reference 3s about 6 weeks ago. Truly wonderful speakers which I will love until ... the next time.