Personal speaker evolution

OK, so here is a thread I haven't ever seen here: What speakers have you owned? starting with the earliest, price paid, new/used, and perhaps the models that really impressed you (for the price) in CAPS.

Rat Shack Something or others, $120, new
Fisher Something or others, $280, new
ADS L710's, $550, new
Snell A2i's, $1100, used
BEVERIDGE SYSTEM 3'S, $1000, used
Martin Logan CLS, $1400, used
MARTIN LOGAN SL3'S, $2300, used
pmwoodward
Stumbled across this thread on a search for info about Gallo A'Divas (for background music in our upcoming remodel) - didn't seem too cerebral, but stimulated some fond memories...

All purchased new, can't recall the exact prices...

1. mid-70s: 2 Kraco 6x9 auto speakers in a plywood box - 'nuff said...
2. ~'77: Advent (unnamed?) - listened to 1 "mono" for a year and a half 'til I could afford the other...
3. ~'81: KEF 303(?) - loved the space-age stands, but couldn't handle volume (important as I was in college at the time)...
4. ~'85: Klipsch La Scala - Took care of my volume concerns. Still elicits stories from buddies who recall when I set them up on the porch of their strand house in Hermosa Beach one 4th of July - loud and clear while swimming in 4' surf separated by 200+yds of beach sand!
5. ~'96: Magnepan MMG - talk about doing a 180! First time I experienced anything approaching "imaging" or "transparency"...
6. '04: Thiel 2.4 - which, along with a (costly) swapout of virtually my entire system, really exposed the acoustic limitations of my living room...

Fortunately, our impending remodel has allowed me to spec/build a "media room" that, once paid for (another 10 years!?), ought to send me off in yet another direction...

I am still intrigued by the Maggie soundstaging and may return to a larger model as a complementary alternative to the Thiels some day...

Jim
Might as well update this list as well...

Jensen who-knows-whats?
Klipsch Forte
Legacy Focus
Von Schweikert VR-4 III HSE
Merlin VSM-Milleniums
EgglestonWorks Andra IIs (have lived with these over the last year or so. Excellent in all respects!)
God there have been soooo many...the ones from the last 6 years or so are below, some shared duty while in and out of my two systems:

B&W CDM7NT's
Monitor Audio GR60's
GR Research Criterions
Totem Hawks
Von Schweikert VR4-JR
Vienna Acoustics Mahlers
Gallo Ref 3's
Dali Helicon 800's

Mahlers were impressive and I miss them more than others, but I owned them on two separate occasions and finally gave up on having a big enough room for them to really sing. Dali's are a great speaker and should keep me satisfied for a while...but as always who knows!
Here is my short list.

1990 Velodyne ULD-18 series two,18 inch subwoofer bought new.
1994 Mission 753 3-way floorstanders bought new.
1998 JBL L8 3-way floorstanders again,bought new.
2002 Bose acoustimass home theater speakers new and only for movies.
2005 Aerial Acoustics 10T bought used.
I still have them all.
George
1975...generic 12 inch 3-way

1985....purchased more 12 inch 3-ways from a white van

2000.....Infinity Kappa 7

2001.....Infinity Kappa 8

2002.....Infinity Kappa 9

2003.....Infinity Rennaisance 90

2004.....Infinity Kappa 9 again (now I own 4 pairs of them)

2006.....Infinity IRS Beta

I still own all of the speakers above except the Kappa 8