The Worst Speaker you have ever heard.

This should be thought provoking. What is the worst speaker, or the most over-rated, over-priced, over-hyped speaker you have ever heard. Have you ever had speakers that you now wished you had kept?
jec
Anyone ever hear the Reuben Guss speakers at CES some years ago? A friend said they were the worst by quite a margin. About 100 drivers of all sorts of sizes arranged in a rather haphazard manner in a refrigerator size cabinet, and from what he said, they were very expensive, several tens of thousands of dollars, if memory serves. I've seen a fair number of weird ones over the years myself.

Brian
Without a doubt, Wilson Cubs. After I plugged them in and put some music on, my wife immediately came into the living room and said, "Wow, those are bright speakers."

My ears still hurt when I think about them. Like fingernails on a blackboard.

I owned them for two weeks and immediately traded them in. I was stunned that any magazine, person, or anything with ears had recommended them. And trust me, it wasn't the room, the placement, the amp, the front-end, etc., it was the speakers! Only recording engineers with no more top end hearing would like them. And maybe not even then.

H.