What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
News flash to the brilliant ones who don't get it, do you know the markup from dealer to retailer is sometimes 70 percent..so you audophiles who want to spend 10k on a speaker that cost the retailer 4-5k..go right ahead!!! Or, look for a conmpany that doesn't have those margins and actually puts more into the speakers then that!!!!!
which company uses the best parts, tweeters and drivers and capacitors..makes there sound so fullfilling on many fronts?? Wilson..nah..u fill in da blanks
Jh,

"This is by far the best speaker buying experience I've ever had!"

I can all but guarantee when mated with the quality gear you have mentioned, you will be rewarded with one of the most holographic and mesmerizing audio experiences you've had (regardless of price, yes I said it). I'm not saying they are the best speakers I've heard, but they have qualities of immediacy, openness, naturalness, clarity, layering few possess. As you know I've had the latest generation G2's for a few months now and have owned several speakers in the $5-10k range. Most stereophile class A rated... Artemis eos full range, some JMR's,KEF's, Thiels and some others a bit out of the ordinary that were never reviewed, some true outliers.

The current Wavetouch speakers, when integrated properly into a system/environment and optimized, the room will absolutely be filled with natural dimensionality and convincing PRESENCE and VANISH. Obviously short of Full extension and room loading dependent the current Wavetouch loudspeakers' drivers and parts synergy IS THAT GOOD.

Thanks for enduring more nauseating praise.
Stay pumped... and use those 40 days. I don't know how many hours of play your speakers will be delivered with, mine took a good 300 to totally relax, and become effortless...When a speaker is delivering the goods it makes your whole body totally relax as well. No edge, nothing to draw attention to itself, leaving you in the moment.

Cheers
I'm sensing that some Wavetouch agents are attempting to divert us from the issue at hand which is their fabricated claims.

Someone please explain the obsession with Vapor, I assume you mean Vapor Audio? I've ran in the same circles with Pete for many years, and he can rub people the wrong way. Is that what this is about? Or is it just an attempt to again, avoid the issue at hand?

I am not here to sell you anything. Desire to leave my chosen field, which is quite lucrative, is nonexistent. I build speakers on weekends and am quite good at it, because speakers are very very simple machines dominated by easily understood sceintific principles. Those of you who are befuddled by science buy into fabricated grandiose claims, and are the reason why audiofools are perceived the way they are. Anybody who's able to tie their own shoes could self-educate to the point where making a smart decision about speakers is simple. So why do you not begin that simple journey? Instead opting to just throw money at the problem and see what sticks.

An entry level understanding would teach you that there is no way around the physics of our Universe, there is no free lunch. And the bogus claims would immediately be identified as such. As mentioned above PMC, ATC, ProAc, those are all speakers designed and built by engineers who understand the laws of our Universe and apply them appropriately. But I suppose they're just not exciting enough for some because they don't promise 20 more years of life expectancy and for your wifes breasts to double in cup size.

Now who will I be accused of being next? Whatever it takes to divert attention from the obviousness of my text.
Wavetouch will make my wife's breast bigger? sweet I'm in! something that is built and designed by an engineer means nothing to me, I work with engineers everyday. and most of them are just educated idiots! I don't think anyone is trying to divert attention away from the speaker, I just would like to know why you would bash something you've never heard?