Bybee Speaker Bullets?

Bybee Golden Goddess "Super Effect" Speaker Bullets...
$4200.00... Tweak or bona fide upgrade?

Was wondering if anybody has had the opportunity or deep pockets to try this particular tweak,and if so ,would love to hear your opinion,impression, or any other comments.

TIA...
aolmrd1241
Bybees contain a low ohm resistor. And if the designers of said loudspeaker needed to use one they would have. They will alter sound, could it improve it? Maybe but to me its just a over price resistor worth a few $ and just another unnecessary part in signal path. And if loudspeakers of proper design completely unneeded.If one wants to tweak why not just buy some resistors and mess about? But I know folks who do such tweaks have already made up there minds on the value of such. And since spending much they will hear the positive change mostly due to placebo effects and the old I changed something so its got to be good. What ever happened to comparing changes to original or measuring. Most who do these mods just slap them in and say there great never comparing to any base just the subjective it sounds better to me.
The landscape has just changed, apparently. I believe Tweek Geek is now selling the same product in an undressed up presentation in the form of a u-installit kit that is placed beween the speaker terminals and XO of the speaker, one each for positive and negative leg. Price approx. $1100 per speaker, as I recall.
I have Ref 3A Grand Veenas, which come with some Bybee filters wired internally, although not as expensive or the same as what you are referring to,so perhaps this comment is off base.

I really enjoy the sound of these speakers and I've owned lots of speakers in the past including stacked Quad 57, sngle pair of 63, Martin Logam CLS, Rogers LS3/5a, Tannoy Ardens, Meadowlark Herons,VR4,Acoustat3,to name names.

Some pretty exotic speakers,but no filters.
So maybe the Bybees are why I like my current speakers ?
If you can try before you buy and feel they are worth the investment do it, but for that money you could buy a used pair of Grand Veenas.
Can I resurect this thread with a question. I not only find the physics of the Bybees baffling, but their hierachy. The manucturer seems to replace one with another and the differences are'nt clear on the website.

For example, what is the difference between the SE Speaker bullets and the Golden goddess SE speaker bullets, or is there a difference and how much better is the Golden Goddess type?