Need a warm speaker for a bright room

I just aquired an arcam avr 300 and need new speakers. My listening room is tile and My budget is around 1.5k any advice will be a huge help. This is all very new to me
Thanks
kayfabetoo "alive. Area is about 20x16 can't do much with the room
kayfabe
I agree Castle Trents is a stunning monitor that didnt get the exposure that other monitors got,a true gem of a speaker,mid range was magical.
You bought a surround amp without a roomacoustic system like Audyssey. Arcam is a more warm sounding amp already. But Audyssey can solve this problems very easily. This year I had a client with th worst acoustics I ever heard in 15 years. He lives in a farm with a hight of above 8 metres. There was a lot of glass and a flat floor. With a Onkyo TX-NR 818 with Audyssey xt32 I got stunning results. About 5 years ago this would not have been possible. I used Monitor Audio speakers with a Apex sub. Speakers were over 7 metres distance from eachother. I had an individual focus of instruments and voices to die for. Even with this distance. Sharp as a knife. Instruments and voices were still very small in proportion just as in real.
USHER AUDIO CP-6311 : Amazingly musical speaker. I think you can find some for sale cause USHER Audio just changed the design with the new N series.
USHER AUDIO CP-6311.

You should be able to find one for sale cause USHER Audio change it for the new N eerie.

Truly one of the most musical speaker for a cheap price.
The speaker is not the biggest problem, but the lack of a roomacoustic system in your is. You first have to know which speaker you want to buy. After this you look for an amp which fitts best with your speakers and room.