Tube Friendly Speakers - Down to 30Hz - $3000?

I'm looking for speaker recommendations that play down to 30Hz. Able to be fully driven without compromise by tube amplification with as little as 15wpc.

$3000 new or used.

16x19 room. Rock, jazz and classical.

Reasonably small footprint (Klipsch K-Horns and LaScalas are too large).

I have eliminated Zu Druid and Tones from contention. All other options are open.

Thanks in advance.
tvad
09-29-06: Sounds_real_audio
This may be crazy but why not go to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest so you can listen to all those speakers mentioned about and many many more.
That's always a possibility. The speakers I have identified as possible candidates are from Reimer, Coincident, Silverline, Tetra, Tyler and Oskar Heil.

Only Tyler Acoustics is on the RMAF 2006 exhibitor list. Therefore, while attending the show might be fun, it wouldn't offer the primary listening opportunities I seek.
I tried the Zeros to see if I'd gain anything with the 4 ohm impedence Reynaud Offrandes I'm running with my 25 wpc NAF 845 SE integrated. I did not perceive any improvement. If anything, the sound became somewhat bright on top, and fatiguing.

Regarding speakers, consider speaking with Brian at Venus HI FI. He is raving about the little known Almarro M3a's. These are said to be SET friendly. I think efficiency is only 89 db, but the impedence curve is quite benign. I plan to audition these next week. A Google search revealed a few raves, but not much info, otherwise.
Grant, I have personally tried the Autoformers in my system. Used them with the Coincidents, on my Atma Sphere M60s. Three of us were using them at the same time, one of the people being a person who was widely featured on the site. A member of my audio group tried them later in his system.

As I was given my pair, my idol who was also given a pair to try announced, "I am adamant about the need for a transfomer in the amplifier - loudspeaker chain." Imagine how sheepish I felt as we convened two weeks later, with me having to say, "I'm sorry, they simply didn't work for me. The autoformers utterly destroyed the sound."

In the end, the conclusion of the four of us is that the Autoformers will NEVER be in our systems ever again. They simply rob all of the beauty and magic from the music. I see many on the audio sites recommending them as solutions all the time. Even if I don't participate in a particular thread, my answer is, you need to either buy a more sympathetic loudspeaker (often the best solution) or a more powerful amplifier.

All this being the case, I know of no one outside of Atma Sphere who has done more for the mark than Paul Speltz. He is a creative genius, as well as a seemingly fantastic and generous individual. I hope to one day try the Anti -Cables. I simply feel the Autoformers are a fantastic idea that somehow doesn't work for the die hard music lover/audiophile.
Garyralph, I have read similar coomments from others regarding a tipped up presentation with the Zeros installed. Definitely not where I want to go.

Do you have any specs on the Almarro M3a...frequency range?