Tube Friendly Speakers - Down to 30Hz - $3000?

I'm looking for speaker recommendations that play down to 30Hz. Able to be fully driven without compromise by tube amplification with as little as 15wpc.

$3000 new or used.

16x19 room. Rock, jazz and classical.

Reasonably small footprint (Klipsch K-Horns and LaScalas are too large).

I have eliminated Zu Druid and Tones from contention. All other options are open.

Thanks in advance.
tvad
Well, as usual, I am more confused than ever by the influx of conflicting information.

Although, I heartily appreciate all contributions.
Tvad, you know what happens. Show enough people the color black and you can get blue: Literally. :)
Try the Cadence from India.They have a model called Amaya,which uses a Eton 11" woofer mated to an electrostat above 950Hz.It is not neutral by a mile,but what a musical loudspeaker.Best of all, it can be driven to moderate levels by low powered tube amps.If you do not already own an amp,you can try their tube amp too.It is a 20 watt Class-A device.
Sphere.
Thought I'd give this a horse another whack to see if it was indeed dead...

It's amazing what one learns the more reads and surfs. Here's a pair of Decware MG944: 94 db/ 4 ohms...28Hz-22Khz. $849/pair!

Anyone heard these?
Did you notice there was no tolerance on that spec? They could be 20 db down at 28Hz. That's the same ploy the mid-fi receiver companies used to use for amplifier specs. "500 watts per channel". Which usually meant 1 channel driven and only at 1Khz, and only for a brief
period of time.

You don't really think you will replace your VR4s with anything that retails for 850.00, do you? Hopefully you are shopping for a 2nd system.

Oz