How many pair of speakers do you own?

Since I am a self proclaimed speaker nut, I was trying to justify to my wife that having 5 pair of speakers is normal for an audiophilic addict. Curious also about what type, Dynamic, Planar, Single Driver etc; If you are member of this sight, you probably have a mania towards some component or other. Mine is Loudspeakers, which I learned early are 70% of your system. To me they may be >> 80%

Thanks>>>>
bbchem
too many;

sf minueto
sf cremona
verity parsifal encore
silverline sonatina
red rose r3
merlin vsm

marty
Wow and I thought I was the only one with speaker issues. I feel much better now.

Currently 8 Pair

Verity Parsifal Encores
Audio Physic Virgo II
Unity Audio Signature 1
Proac Response 2.5
Reference 3A DeCapo i
Large Advents
Definitive Technology 2004 & BPX for HT
Definitive Technology BP10
Well, I sold a pair of Apogee Centaur Minors not long ago...Still have and use:

Apogee Duetta Signature...floorstander
VMPS Supertower...floorstander
Aura...floorstanders
VMPS 626's....bookshelf
Aura LSW-628's...bookshelf

A few other pairs...Garage, pool, computer...ect

Dave
WOW, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE GREAT RESPONSES AND AMAZING # OF SPEAKERS YOU GUYS HAVE, I AM CURRENTLY LOVING SINGLE DRIVER SPEAKERS AND AM IN THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING A FLOOR STANDER. I WENT FROM SOLELY DYNAMICS TO ONLY PLANAR/ELECTROSTATICS BACK TO DYNAMIC AND NOW SINGLE DRIVER CROSSOVERLESS SPEAKERS. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ALL THE SPEAKERS ABOVE, BUT I JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT AUDIO SHOW IN NEW YORK IS BEST FOR ME. I AM LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE GOING TO THESE SHOWS. I AM HAPPY THAT I AM NOT ALONE IN MY SPEAKERMANIA>> THANKS TO ALL AGAIN!!!!