How many pair of speakers do you own?

Since I am a self proclaimed speaker nut, I was trying to justify to my wife that having 5 pair of speakers is normal for an audiophilic addict. Curious also about what type, Dynamic, Planar, Single Driver etc; If you are member of this sight, you probably have a mania towards some component or other. Mine is Loudspeakers, which I learned early are 70% of your system. To me they may be >> 80%

Thanks>>>>
bbchem
I think I have about 15 pairs that I have acquired over the years and about 10 pairs that I have built in the last few years during my DIY years. I have about 4 or 5 more brands that I want to experience before I start going the other direction.
My current lineup

#1 Ohm Walsh
#2 Epicure 3.0
#3 DCM Time Windows
#4 Kinetic Audio Efficiency
#5 Bose 901 series 2 (Stacked)
#6 AR 2s

Speakers that I had recently, and did not keep.
#1 JBL Northridge E100
#2 Klipsh SF2

Next in lne on my wish list.
#1 a set of magnepan's
#2 A vintage pair of Allison's
#3 Any deal I can find
Klama,
Your 1,2, and 3 are some of my all time faves...
How do you like those Epicure 3's?
Good luck on some vintage Allisons.. get the big ones with the two 10" woofs at the bottom
12 pairs?
Joseph RM22si mains
Monitor R90 as surrounds
(just sold) Dynaudio 52s
SnellKIIs in box awaiting new surrounds
Polk somethings at work hooked to a T-amp
3 pairs hooked up in the backyard to one receiver!
SARAS vintage hooked to Rotel as garage workbench system
few other no name/DIY things laying around - think they add up to 10 or 12 pairs.

Six full systems in the house - plus work and computer. Everytime you find a new pair gotta find a new receiver at a thrift shop... keep growing those systems...
Xiekitchen, I listed my speakers in the order of my preference.

I’ve have only been in this hobby for about a year now, and can not give you what I would consider an experienced review.

But I really do like the Epicure 3.0's. I was lucky to find these on eBay just a few blocks from my house. When I picked them up I was surprised to see the cabinets in mint shape, and was devastated as I watched the foam surrounds on the 6” drivers deteriorate before my eyes within a half hour. This ended up being my first re-foam project.

I have not had them very long, just a few months. But they have quickly moved towards the top of my list. They have a very tight and clear sound, with more than sufficient base. I have so far been very impressed with them.

As far as sound goes, I feel they are my best sounding speaker. The only reason I list the Ohm’s higher, is for the presented soundstage. The Ohms just work like magic in my listening environment. They are the only speaker I own that can present a sound stage regardless of my position in the room. The Epicure’s do sound better if I am seated in there sweet spot.