who makes a decent center channel speaker?

thinking of going vandersteen...any others come to mind?
128x128phasecorrect
"Yes, they come from decent houses." Kr4

"Descent houses", ey? LOL. Well, they may not be as "descent" as say, the number one selling speaker brand in the world (B.)
But hey, I'm sure they can at least throw a little somethin' together that you ought to be able to hook up to the center channel connection thingy in the back of one's receiver, right?. Which, in the end isn't that all that matters?. Cause you wouldn't want to have nothing connected there, when they went out of their way to make a thingy there in the first place.
I always say...
Oh I forgot one more. Ya know who else I think makes a descent center channel? Vandersteen...
Hey Kal, get the 'nudist' off your mind and please comment about what I posted. I would appreciate your thoughts.
What comment is needed? I would see if the phantom arrangement is satisfactory for you. Planar centers have not bee very successful. The best Maggie center I have hear, for example, was a pair of 20.1s angled together with the tweeters together and pointing at the listener. No place for a video display, though.

Kal
My post mentioned using a Martin Logan SL3 as a vertical center to go with the M-L CLSIIz to achieve a rough match in tonality and timbre, for purposes of movie dialogue