Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Simon, Finsup - I agree totally. I have MWTs as surrounds. They are up on a pair of cinder blocks to get them above ear level. Although the right surround is pretty close to my seat, I do not get any speaker localization issues with this set up (see my system link for the whole rig).

I find it interesting that you have back surrounds from Ohm, too. Currently I have a pair of Paradigm Atoms on tall stands as back surrounds. Since I upgraded to Ohms for 5 of the channels, I have been pondering whether to stick with 7.1 or go to 5.1. But a pair of Walsh Walls mounted on the back wall is tempting. No funding available right now, though. That Mac preamp pretty much broke the bank. Oh well.
Bondmap,

I have gone through various 5.1 and 7.1 configurations for the sides and rears, trying combinations of the Super 2's, the 100 S3 omnis, the mini-micro omni's, bipoles, dipoles, and three sets of direct radiators. For my money, there is no substitute for 7.1 if you want a full soundfield back there.
I saw that review. Driving them with a Fisher 500C tube receiver? And his jaw drops? Mind you, I have not heard any Ohm speaker but his experience runs a little counter to posts in this thread about the need for high current to really make them sing.

What to make of this?
08-16-10: Finsup
I saw that review. Driving them with a Fisher 500C tube receiver? And his jaw drops?
Varied degrees of looseness among audiophile's jaws is a well established variable.