Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
Most of these noted are well above my pay grade, therefore out of my sampling reach. I did happen to own a BAT VK300x, which impressed me for a bit. But even it couldn't hold a candle to the type of listening I'm doing now, with a low watt SET integ.

A Grant Fidelity 3400B with a pair of Shuguang black bottle 300b's floats my boat. It's very affordable, and sonically shames some much more expensive gear that I own.
There have been numerous threads on the subject of "Hi-Fi vs. musicality". Reading these posts, I come away with the impression that many consider these the two extremes of a sliding scale - to the degree that you choose one you sacrifice the other. IMHO, the New Audio Frontiers Supreme 300b SE integrated makes the strongest statement, that I've ever heard, that one component can offer SOTA performance in both. It's too bad that they aren't marketed more aggressively in the US.
...the New Audio Frontiers Supreme 300b SE integrated makes the strongest statement, that I've ever heard, that one component can offer SOTA performance in both.
Phaelon (Threads | Answers | This Thread)
That's an interesting looking amp. The New Audio Frontiers 845 SE Special Edition also looks interesting.