Zu Essence vs. any Emerald Physics CS series

I am looking to replace some speakers with either the Zu Essence or Emerald Physics CS-2, CS-2.3, or CS-3s. Has anyone compared any of these? I am looking for the most accurate and detailed soundstage. I would sacrifice some dynamics for better soundstage and clarity. Thanks for any input.
hooper_ke
Old thread..sorry but I had to post..I have owned both the Zu Essence and Emerald Physics Cs 3 along the a pair of Omega subs..To me the EP are superior in every way..Of course the subs help! The combo of the EPs and Omega subs give me everything I want..Dynamics like no other,Imaging like I have never heard...Low volume resolution that makes me smile..I have a feeling that the EPs will be in my system for a long time...
My preference would be open baffle speakers. I am not playing down the ZU speakers but there are physical reasons I would prefer open baffle speakers.
I agree with what your saying about open baffle speakers..The best sound to me at the recent Newport beach audio show was all the open baffle speakers along with DSP..This is something EP gives us without breaking the bank..