Monitor speaker that will stop the Quest?

There's a great thread, "Speakers to hold onto for life".
The overwhelming consenses is that they're fullrange speakers.
How about us monitor speaker fans? What monitor speaker
do you own or plan on purchasing that will indeed stop
the quest for a better speaker, or to hang on to for life.
markeetaux
Hales Revelation One's in the Sapele finish mounted on 24" Sanus "Ultimate Foundations" stands (the stands from the late '90's with the three fillable steel uprights on the triangular fountainhead base.. very stout!). Too bad neither are in production anymore.. I had originally bought the One's to use as surrounds for my other Hales but after listening to them at home I couldn't relegate them to mere surround duties.

Although these are monitors and over ten years old, I still have not met a standmount speaker that makes music like the Rev. One. They have terrific bass and "play large" on demanding material. On most music, they give up very little sonically compared to my larger pair of Revelation Two floorstanders..
Rebbi,

I am not a professional reviewer -- only a music lover, but was asked to do a review of Fritz Carbon 7s after posting a few comments on audiokarma.org. My review appeared in the December issue of http://www.affordableaudio.org/.

In short, for the money, I do not think you can do better. I am sure there are better speakers out there, but I suspect they would cost substantially more money.

At least that's my take on it!

-Tim
Lenhan Audio ML1. I have never experienced such attention to detail and quality in any product that I have purchased. Everything from the the crossover to the cabinet material to the grills to the flight cases they came in is first class; and they sound great.