Merlin TSM comparisons

Hi,

I've been reading up lately on all kinds of monitors, and have been intrigued by Merlin's TSM. The latest iteration is the mmi, I believe.

If you've heard the TSM lately, especially in comparison to other, current monitor offerings out there, I'd love to hear your opinions. I know that there are other Merlin threads on Audiogon but I am especially interested in hearing from folks who have compared them to others, especially if you've lived with them.
rebbi
totally out of the 6's price range and for the six's price you can't beat them. the swords and the cardas clear are in simlar price ranges just do you know. and their physcial make up is totally different, copper litz with cold forging. not a fair comparison for may reasons.
the latter being much better sounding but not for the budget minded.
b
The Cardas Clear and Supra Swords are decidedly not in a similar price range -- Clear are 4x the cost! But I was asking how sonically the Swords compare to the 6s, cost not relevant for the sake of discussion.
Would anyone care to comment on Goertz MI2 or MI3, JPS Superconductor or Acoustic Zen Hologram speaker cables with Merlin TSMs?
p, the swords and clear are much closer in price that the cost of the 6's. that is my point. are you trying to redesign the wheel? you know that the speakers are wired with cardas do you not?
b
Bobby, No, not trying to redesign the wheel; I'm gathering information, information from users, not sellers. And, again, I'm not interested in price comparisons, only sonic comparisons... The choices in audio are huge and, absent ready-at-hand, I'm narrowing the field.