Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Tbg,

Indeed saw that as well. I only can say that I'm extremely happy with my Sunray and don't have even the slightest intentions of selling them :).

An amazing speaker, both its looks as well as the sound. Everyone that listened to mine fully agree. I don't look at other speakers anymore, I'm done! It's a nice feeling not having the constant urge looking for something better. Having the Sunray made me relax :). Only upgrade currently considering is acoustic treatment in my room.
Maxx1973, me too. Only once in my life at a show did I hear a speaker that awed me. It was the Contriva Discera SEs with Ypsilon electronics. Got the speaker, next the electronics
Hi, guys, There is a new product line being imported to the US-B.M.C. I have read translated reviews of the dac, cd player, and photo. They also have amplifiers, which is my main interest. Have any of you in Europe heard these products? And if so, where would you rank them?
Tbg, I have B.M.C. on the radar (I have been interested in their CDP/DAC) but have not found the opportunity to hear their products yet. Pricewise, they look almost too good to be true, IF they can deliver what they promise. May take some time, but I'll revert to this. Meanwhile, here's the catalogue B.M.C.