Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
I went to audition Sunray today, I admit Jorn is right, the chance that my Contriva Diacera SE could sound better than Sunray is near zero. Unless you don't have proper space for Sunray. Please be noted that the Sunray I heard today is with upgraded crossover.

By nature, Sunray generates bigger, fuller sound than Contriva due to its physical size. Detail is amazingly, yet still very easy to listen, no pressure, no fatigue. more body, I think Sunray is definitely qualified as the "last" speakers I want to keep for lifetime. I can't image how T1 could be better than Sunray?
I heard the Sunray for about an hour last year in Munich accompanied with Tidal electronics. I also heard it at a friend who lives close but together with the external crossover and 4 Sovereign Eternity amplifiers with orpheus heritage dac and full Argento Flow master reference cables. A sound to die for! LIVE!

Happy listening,

Mike
I have heard Tidal Contrivia with Wadia S7i, Pass Labs X-250.5 and Transparent Reference MM2 cables. The sound was very musical. It was warm and soft. Warmer than most tube setups that I have listened to. Yet it was still detailed and dynamic. I did however think that the warmth did compromise transparency somewhat. I have however heard other Accuton based speakers too like several of the Morten speakers including the Coltrane. Their sonic signature have been exactly the opposite - very transparent and borderline bright and hard. I suppose the Wadia, Pass Labs and Transparent Audio products might have colored the Tidal Audio Contrivia system I heard.

The same weekend I also heard the Magico Q5 with Krell S350 CD-player, darTZeel NHB-18NS preamplifier, darTZeel NHB-458 mono amplifiers and Nordost Odin cables. This system was very transparent, detailed, dynamic with tonal balance more towards light and bright than absolute neutral. Still I think this system was much closer to neutral than the Tidal system.

A few months before this I heard a friends system with the Rockport Technologies Altair speakers, Sim Audio Moon CD-player and amplifier (don't remember the models) and Kimber Black Pearl speaker cables. It was obvious the amplifier had not enough power to show the speakers true potential. Bass and dynamics were lacking and the stereo image did not free itself from the speakers. However the tonal balance was the most neutral of the three speakers. Trancparency and resolution was also very good but not quite as good as the
Magico Q5.

Please also notice that these three systems were playing in in different rooms.

My question to you guys here is if this overly warm sound from the Tidal system I listened to is a "house character" of the Tidal speakers or if this was just a system matched to sound like that by its owner by using electronics and cables with this character?
Another challenge for me is that I don't intend to buy a complete set of amplifiers to drive the T1. I already own a pair of Tube Research Labs Platinum GTR-800 and a pair of Krell MRA which I intend to use to drive the tweeter/midrange and bass of the T1-Sunray. It is almost impossible to get three or even to sets of either of these amplifiers. My current plan would be to get a pair of Sovereign Audio THE SOVEREIGN amplifiers to drive the T1-Bass towers. These are very different amplifiers with different gain, rise time, damping factor, frequency response etc. How do I get a seamless coherent sound from three so totally different amplifiers? Does the T1-LPX crossover functions to correct/handle this?