Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Yes that would be fun indeed, would be interesting to try yours with my MBL 101E's but unfortuantely I don't see it happening due to logistics, you are located in the US and I'm in CANADA.

It's still only Keith's opinion, has anyone actually heard his set-up. What size of room was it, what was the seating arrangment and so on. The areas of that I would think may have possible limitations would be; bottom end, control of such over all, micro and macro dynamics, trancients, spl peaks, run out of gas when specific music calls for it, issues sounding strained while playing in a mid to large rooms.

Looking at Calloway's pics and seating I would refer to that being on the smaller size.
dev...yea..canada would be a stretch....all of your concerns regarding the amps ability to handle the qualities you mentioned are valid for any amp /amps one was considering buying.i can't speak about keith's room / setup ...although danial barnum , who used to own a very highend audio salon in illinois, thought it was superb. he is the dealer who sold keith the amps as well as his tidal speakers.i can speak about my room and the amp qualities mentioned above and i can say..as can everyone who has heard my setup / room, including doug white who owns 'the voice that is ' outside of philadelphia, that that the 'grails' easily shine with regards to all the above concerns..what you can't see in the pics of my room ..which is 25' x 18' x 25' high..is that the ceiling is an exposed redwood beamed, vaulted area where the beams are situated every 5' and extend into the room 2' at each attachment..this does create a pseudo-diffuser effect. i also have the back wall treated...bass traps in the corners and panels at the corners of each wall's
connection..all this done professionally.the entertainment center notwithstanding, the room is pretty good...could it be better..sure...but all of us, who do not have dedicated rooms , have issues..hopefully my amps will be back by this weekend as i am going into withdrawal...if you haven't read adam goldfine's, of Positive Feedback, complete review of the amps , on the Chalice website, it does go into most of the qualities the early 'grail' amps had. click on the 'full review' link at the bottom of his partial review. keep in mind that what he says was noted about what was, at that time, the prototype version. they have been significantly improved since..
Calloway,
as long as you are enjoying that's all that matters who cares what others think in the end. I love tube amps driving speakers specially if they do it right, hope you get them back soon and enjoy.
I love my Piano Ceras and to my amazement they sounded quite wonderful when driven by the class D Spectron Musician III Mk II power amp and Wyred-For-Sound's STP-SE linestage. Was surprised at the difference over my Einstein LITD hybrid power amp. More dynamic, transparent and denser if I can use that adjective.