Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
IMHO there are far too many in the audio community, along with recording artists and studios, that are obsessed with bass. With that being said I would definitely get the X-tender subs if I had the space. Do I believe they are essential? No, but rounding out the bottom end would not be a bad thing either. I will add that I am totally happy with my Piano Diaceras as they are and won't think twice as to whether I am missing anything by not having the X-tenders.

Regarding aesthetics I would think the additional subs would probably work nicely in a dedicated listening venue.
The Piano Cera/Diacera include the variotuning feature which has settings for bass augmentation, flat or as a two-way (disabling the lower woofer). I ran my Piano Ceras in a room as small as 14 x 11 feet and the bass integrated very nicely.
Before anybody rushs out there to buy their Tidal speakers, there are two contenders that you should audition Artos Thunder and the Estelon EA. I have heard both in Europe at very high end salons. Artos had the ALEH amps; they blow away my beloved Spectral by a country mile!!! ( their bandwidth is 0-6MHz!!!!) I heard the Estelon EA with AudioValve Baldur 300s. What do they sound like: take a Avalon Radian, both the Artos and the Estelon had two higher levels of clarity in the treble and one level of cleaner bass, and a glowing mid-range that was palpable when the music was playing at any level of sound pressure. Imaging and soundstage was about one level better than the Radian. Only if Neil Patel had taken the Radian, got rid of MB Quart Titanium tweeter and the Eton midrange and added a Accuton 1" ceramic or black diamond and a 3.5" ceramic midrange or even better taken the Ascent and do the same thing except a 2" black diamond for the midrange. I do not think you would be talking about anything else. Heck when Goodwin's gets rid of Avalon you know things are not good. Sad. As an aside, I have auditioned the Avalon Idea,all Eton drivers, great $5,000 speaker, unfortunately they are asking $8,000.00. I finally auditioned the Magico V2, a disappoint since everyone here on Audiogon raves about them. The one speaker that has surprised me was the Aerial 9s. I thought I would hate them but they are the best under $10,000.00 speaker I have heard in awhile. Have a great day everyone!
georgmg, i don't agree. to me the piano sounded at h.e.m very thin with boom bass, no credibility to the sound.
maarten django was much more real sound, with real design.also much better deal for the money.
also, the agoria sounded out of phase, many people say that. also heard sunray is discontinue .