B&W 802 and Stillpoints

Has anyone put their B&W 802's on Stillpoints? I removed the casters, and made plates to accommodate 1/4 inch bolts onto which I placed Stillpoints with inverse risers. This seemed to clean up the bass a bit, but there seems to be less overall punch...perhaps from having the speakers a bit higher off the floor? I'd be interested in anyone elses experience with these, or other alternatives.
ralphx
Finite Elemente has Cerabase especially made for B&W. They look like the real deal:
http://www.finite-elemente.de/en/accessories/cerafamily/b_and_w

Cheers,
Wim
P.S. I have the Kef 207/2...wonder if the Finites also fit under these....have to check
Edorr, I have the ultras on carpet. In my case I have 2 Ultra Padz by Symposium under the front feet of my speakers, in order to raise the tweeters to desired level. If you try the Ultras let me know your results. What speakers do you have and do you have a sub? In my case, at first there seemed to be less bass, and that was correct. What was gone was a cabinet resonance around 40 to 60 Hz. What was left was tuneful bass with tempo set by bass. I did have to bring up my subs somewhat to compensate. Besides this the mids and highs improved markedly. PS As far as wood underneath, I would try it if you feel it is needed, but it never hurts to listen and hear for oneself.
Marc, I installed my Ultra's directly on the carpet as advised by Bruce @ Stillpoints. Works beautifully, more detail, and cleaner sound. Never expected this much improvement. I am using them with Verity Audio Parsifals. I am about to order another set for my center channel (Kef 204c), which currently sits on top of my audio rack on sorbothane pucks.
Edorr, When you get your ultras in you may want to try them under your sub, assuming you have one,also. The difference was just as marked as the floor was being vibrated causing more difference than one would assume possible in the playback of music. Happy listening, Marc
I am not quite prepared to spend >1,000 for 8 x ultra for my two subs, but I am seriously considering getting 2 sets of universal dampers and put them on inverted (risers) as a cheaper alternative.