Best Late Night Low Volume Speaker

What speaker would you recommend for magical late night, low volume listening?

Price is no object and you can also recommend whatever associated components you like.
cwlondon
Triangle Titus XS or Comete won't break the bank and are exceptional low volume speakers if not quite the "best".
Hawthorne Audio OB's driven by a simple 10 watt SET 300b integrated. Hands down, the most crystal clear presentation...I know because I'm having to listen late at night while the my other half is sleeping.
A good pair of headphones (such as the Beyerdynamic T1 or Senn HD800) and a dedicated headphone amp.
I have the Carfrae Little Big Horn and my wife says that the sound is louder in the rest of our (150 square meter) house than in my listening seat!!! when I listen at low levels late at night.
I confirm that with all the Lowther back loaded horns that I've heard, there is a strange paradox: full body, clear detail & overall transparency across the other rooms. And this is very annoying ('cause the image is not there any more) so, one may resume that you having a full volume party in your listening seat. -"You are such an unconscious freak"-
I suggest you the following:
VDH "MC SILVER IT Mk III"
VDH "NOVA"
Placette "ACTIVE LINE PRE"
Atmasphere "MA-2 Mk 3.1"
Soundlab "AURA"

A way scaled down version:
VDH "ORCHID"
VDH "INSPIRATION"
Wyred4Sound "STP-SE"
Atmasphere "MA-1 Mk3.1"
Transmission Audio "M1i"

Beware for the bright or ringing fault detail and allways look for the maximum clarity, inner calmness & EFFORTLESS (once again)!!! expression.

George