DAC with digital passthrough?

Greetings all. I've been trying to think through the best way to handle a setup issue and need to use the forum as a sounding board. My Anthem 50v and most Pre-pros will it decode a digital signal in zones 2 or 3 without copying the MAIN zone. Zones 2 and 3 will only take analog connections if I want to play a different source in zones 2 or 3 from the MAIN. The problem is some sources (AppleTV) only have HDMI and Toslink. What I want to do is put a few all-digital sources through a DAC for analog conversion but still pass along that signal to the Anthem so that I can decode the multichannel audio for movies and multichannel music. I don't want to use the Anthem's Analog-DSP (which is very good) to reprocess the signal information. I see a few options:
1) Get a DAC with digital passthrough (don't know of any)
2) Use a Toslink splitter and put the DAC on one end and the continued signal on the other.

Thoughts on solutions or other approaches to handle this?? I'm not looking to break the bank--around a few hundred is ideal. This is for Zone 2 and Zone 3 applications.

Thanks all
Theo
internetmin
I saw that the Cambridge Audio DAC MAGIC Plus has digital bypass for S/PDIF and Toslink. It's at $600, however and probably double what I wanted to spend. Anyone know of any other options? Looks like the DAC Magic 100 doesn't have digital bypass.
I found the answer to my own question so just reposting. There's an entire list here of the DACs that do just that: http://pooraudiophile.blogspot.com/2013/01/dacs-with-digital-bypass-getting-analog.html