Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
The xover is just hot-glued to the speaker brace. I used a screw driver to gently pry the xover board off the brace. You will not hurt the brace - the xover board is very thin and would break long before the brace.
Cool, thanks guys. Any preferred methods of reattaching or securing the crossover once reinstalled? Hot glue might not be the easiest for similar reasons as soldering while still attached.
Yes, I just pulled out the crossover with a bit of force, you shouldn't have to pull too hard.

I've removed the ssg bypasses and I'm running just the kbg's right now, and it's better toned, coherant and dynamic, ie,; less detail but also less compression in the highs. Those ssg's pull out too much detail I think by compressing the highs.

a couple other things you could do; With the shunt, instead of changing capacitor values is reduced the 3ohm resistor to 2ohms. This seems to help a touch, just right for me, I did try some other value capacitors and settled on this for now. Also some additional batting behind the speaker helps alot to focus the image.

I still think if you can afford it the SIO would be synergistic with helping the soundstage and detail of the Lores, but I've never actually heard it just speculating on my SIO experience in amps.