Monitors for a small room - please help

I've begun the difficult task of finding a new set of speakers and an amp for my now-smaller listening room. I prefer smooth, warm, musical speakers over a dry, analytical sound. Detail is always good, but I don't like detail that sounds forced or unnatural. Musicality is important, and so is timbre and musical texture.

So given those facts, what pair of monitors can you suggest that will fit my tastes and a small listening room?

Thanks
jwglista
What is your amp?

If you have a tube amp then Reference 3A De Capos could work.

Or Reynaud Twin sigs
Monitor speaker suggestions or monitors and amp combination suggestions? Budget?
hello, I'm using a pair of JohnBlue Audio Art JB4s in a 10 x 16' . These are a full range speaker using a 4" driver designed by Tommy Wu. The sound from these speakers is absolutely phenominal. I have added a Visonik of Germany sub to give that little extra in the bottom end. I also own a pair of Focal 705s which don't even come close to the JB4s. The sound is totally natural. If you have a JB dealer in your area, it may be worth your while to give a listen. They certainly caught me off guard.