The best CD Player for the money

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A CD PLAYER AND I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.WITH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING GOOD BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND 10,000 EITHER.
jazze22
A preowned Marantz SA-1 SACD/CD player. I own two SA-1's and ditched every transport/dac combo unit in excess of $50K. And the Marantz SA-1 just an incredible player and will be sought after many years to come.

It's best of the best A+ sound & build quality. Retail was $7500 but now you can find them for a steal preowned under $4K. Which is a steal.

And this is a person who owns over 25,000 CDs & 1800 SACDs and every single MFSL Gold, DCC Gold and Sony Gold out of print CDs.
I have recently had the pleasure of Kyle Takenaga at Reference Audio
Mods. I purchased a Marantz cd 17 MKII which a few years ago marantz was selling for 1200+. I picked it up for $350 (good price). Talked w/Kyle
and since the transport was the same as the Sony SCD-1 he reworked it
and I have a sound which compares or bests my records on a oracle
turntable and without any of the cracking poping and warping. Worth every penny and more.
Nanu, Nanu! I am Stockhausen from the star Sirius. Here, music is transmitted telepathically. I am here to share with the GREATEST AUDIOPHILE DIGITAL ADVANCE from the year 2525! No longer will you need expensive interconnects, power cables or amps or speakers. With this new technology you merely stare at the read side of the CD and your pineal gland will transmit a wave that will read the CD data directly into you head in pure analog sound. Please paypal $1,000,000 to rusirius@lovecraft.glxy and for the first time digital can sound as good as analog. For an extra $100,000 we can attach Bybee filters to your frontal lobes to block out unwanted radiation waves from solar flares.

BUY NOW!!!!!
i too am looking for a new cd player and for the bang i am looking at the chinese players/ the xindak muse 1.0 or the consonance cd 120 any opinions would be greatly appreciated.thanks
I just purchased a Modwright 3910. It didn't come cheap at around $3400 but this player is worth every penny and I don't see myself looking beyond. It replaced a Cary 306/200. The improvement was not subtle.