So what is the best speaker you have ever owned?

I would like to know what the best speakers in any system that you have owned personally, not just listened. Specifically, what characteristics made it better than anything else? (imaging, bass, dynamic range, smoothness, size, looks, distortion, how it moves air, price, etc.)
thanks, Nita
nita
Aerial 5's. Owned a pair for several years, sold them, went to more several more expensive speakers, and just yesterday, picked up an old pair in good shape. I'm in bliss again. The most fluid, natural mid-range and top end I've ever heard.
The OHMs I run currently.

Which model exactly is better depends mostly on room size, not cost.
Krell Resolution 3. I should have kept them -- I've never had another speaker that imaged better or had a more realistic high end.
My current speakers are certainly the best I've owned; Audiomachina Pure System Mk. II - tonal accuracy, extension, imaging, bass control...they simply sound more real....spookily so at times. It would be more difficult to come up with anything they are not doing right. I suppose they are not a head-bangers speaker, but they do suit the music I listen to most. If only my room could do them better justice!