Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use?

While reading through the many threads on Vinyl vs. CD, I thought it might be interesting to see what CD transports/players Vinyl fans use when not listening to their analog rig?
encyclopediabsh
SONY DVP-NS 305 of about 10 years old, the good thing is it operates flawless and plays DVD s as well , expensive cd players are a waist of money in MY opinion with maybe the exception of mark levinson and zanden audio.
EAR Acute Cd Player with Nos Siemens, in my researchs it is the best affordable cd player which close to analog. The best I listened is the mbl transport+dac gear. It was nearly better then most of the analog setups I have ever listened.
various vintage players attached to camelot arthur w/ battery supply. fantastic dac btw but battery onlasts about 1.5-2 hours per charge...
EMM Labs XDS1 which sounds analogue, very much like my Skala/Oracle/SMEIV combo. The other day, music playing but not paying attention, I was surprised to see it was coming from CD and not vinyl. So far vinyl still superior but when the XDS1 is fully broken in, maybe not for long.