Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use?

While reading through the many threads on Vinyl vs. CD, I thought it might be interesting to see what CD transports/players Vinyl fans use when not listening to their analog rig?
encyclopediabsh
I use a Graham Slee Majestic DAC from a Yamaha transport. This gives a very smooth, analogue like sound but not at all 'rolled off'. It replaced a Chord 64 where treble sounds more brittle by comparison

It is the most realistic CD sound I have heard and because the DAC has coax, optical and USB inputs, I use it with FLAC and MP3 too with the same resulting sound signature

I must admit I am a serious vinyl lover with a large collection dating back to the 70's and several TTs. However I also have thousands of CDs and this DAC is the closest sounding to the analogue sources that I have heard
Lexicon RT-20; using an Equitech 2Q, MIT Z Stabilizers and the best MIT power cords. Can be very nice with well recorded CD's.
Muse Model 8 transport and Muse Model 296 DAC with custom Revelation Audio Labs I2S cable. Sounds excellent. Table is a VPI Super Scoutmaster rim drive with 3D arm, classic platter, Titan-i cart.