Best digital cable to audition?

Hi everyone. I am looking to audition some of the best digital cables out there and would like some recommendations. I've heard Transparent and thought very highly of it. Does anyone have other recommendations?

My current gear is the following...
Ayre V-3 amp
Krell Showcase Pre/Pro
Vandersteen 2Ce Signatures and VCC-1 Center Channel
Cardas Golden Cross I/C and Digital Lightning 15
Alpha Core MI 2 Speaker Cable
kmiller5
Teajay,

I agree with you concerning the statement "the best", but bear with me - I was just thrilled by the musical achievements of this cable after having experimented with digital cables for over three, mainly frustating, years!!!
RJA,

once you have auditioned the Varidig Sextet, you will know for yourself where the Valhalla fits in!! I have compared them both and you know the result. Furthermore, these findings were consistent in other systems also
I find the Sextet the second best digital in my system. I continue to use the Cerious Technologies. I found both superior to the Valhalla and the Siltech. I should say that I do use Cerious throughout my system. I got a friend to send me the Valhalla for several days.
Kmiller5,
I've had the Stealth Varidig Sextet in my system for 3 weeks now and am very impressed with its performance. I'm not prepared to say it is the "best" digital cable available since there are many I have not heard, although I have heard quite a few. It is, however, the "best" digital cable I have had in my system. As you are asking for recommendations of digital cables to audition I enthusiastically recommend you give one of these a try. The Varidig is a 1 meter balanced cable terminated with the new Stealth titanium, silver and teflon XLR connectors. I don't know whether these connectors are sonically superior to the less costly option as I have not compared the two but they are definitely a quality termination from a build and design standpoint.
System: The Varidig is connecting data links between Wadia 27i and 270SE both with GNSC Reference mods. Clocklink is Optimism V2 AT&T (best I've heard for this purpose).
Most recent digital cables used: 2 Optimism V2 AT&T, one each for clocklink and data link. Marigo Labs Apparition 5.7 balanced.
Let me know if you would like more information on these.
Kmiller5- surprised a AES/EBU Stealth Varidig Sextet outperformed a ST Glass connection. In what way(s) is it better than the fiber cable?