Sonus Faber Amati Futura

Anyone new to SF or previous SF owner bough these?
What is your opinion, regarding them and matching electronics?
Heard them at a show, liked the depth and felt i percepted a more neutral way than i heard from the older models.
128x128inpieces
At $34,000/pair, I'm sure they are wonderful speakers. Not too many reviews yet on the web, here's one I found in case you didn't see it.
http://www.monoandstereo.com/2011/03/sonus-faber-amati-futura-reviewpreview.html
Alan Sircom just wrote a very favorable review in Hi Fi+.

I drove to SSI in Montreal last month to hear them, and they were very disappointing. It was hard to tell whether the terrible sound was caused by the room, the electronics, or the speakers, and given Mr. Sircom's review, I'm thinking the speakers were not the problem. Stereophile commented on the poor sound generally in the hotel rooms, so let's give SF the benefit of the doubt.

I hope to hear them in NYC at Stereo Exchange, but they're also at David Lewis in Philadelphia. And I think they're $35,000. You could also hear them at Son or Filtronique in Montreal, but that's the dealer who set up the room for SSI, so the sound may not be ideal.
One of our club members purchased a set of Futura's . They sounded fairly good once run in for a few hundred hours , but we all agreed ( for once ) that they should be better , so we started bringing other members amps over and found the bigger solid state amps were the ticket . The best match was with a pair of Vitus mono's , second best match was Simm Audio's W7 . The sound with either of these two amps was what we expected from a set of speakers of this cost and pedigree . As the OP said they don't seem to have the old S.F. warmish house sound . Balance seemed to be spot on , detail without harshness , warmth without mush , and a bigger solider bass hit then we expected from S.F. , over all very nice .
Thanks for all inputs!
Actually that was bad news. I had hoped they'd work better than well with a integrated amp with sufficent power.
When i read the spec sheet it seemed that this was what SF wanted to point out. It is a bit troublesome at times to finance an expensive speaker and it also require super expensive big size amps.
I am not as found of the typical SF house sound, but more towards neutral and a deeper set soundstage.

I heard them in a real small sized hotel room and i did find very good depth, but no direct sense of bloom or warmth. Neither was there any signs of bass bloat or nodes, which i did find strange when the room was really small. These were probably new with maximum 10 hours at them.
The electronics were Esoteric all through.
I remember leaving that event with a sense that these could actually be very nice for all types of music.
I am not into the the types of music they always use at demo shows. I don't find it interesting as it is not at all demanding for either speakers or amps.

Tmsorosk, did you mean to be political correct when you ended with saying, "over all very nice"?
I did take it as they inspite of all, were a disappointment?