NON OS DACS

What's your opinion on non oversampling dacs? Any experiences or comments welcomed.Planning to give one a whirl..just wanted to see what I'm getting myself into.
Also what sonic differences do you hear between the Non-oversampling and oversampling versions?
TIA
gmood1
Gmood1, it seems like you have excellent hearing! Especially if you are a male of our species, heheh.
Hey Gunbei ..imagine my surprise! I thought I didn't hear above maybe 15 khz. LOL
The test disc proved me wrong .It also proved my assumption wrong that my speakers had no real output above 16 khz.The SPL meter was still reading decent pressure up to 20 khz. Even though I couldn't hear it.:-)
Here's a couple of pics of my new NOS Dac.It's kinda of Retro cool to me.The top is clear acrylic with perforated aluminum underneath. The board mounts loosely on the standoffs (I was told it sounds better this way), and the top cover assembly just slides on top of that. The bottom plate is made out of maple. Very simple design ..direct and to the point. The little Dac features blackgates galore with gold traces and extremely short signal paths.
It uses the same D/A converter and input receiver of the 47 Laboratory Shigaraki DAC. Just without the price that comes with the name.

Audio Sector Premium Dac 1.