Audio Aero Capitole 192 MK II se upgrade

Good morning all,

I would like to know if anyone of you knows exactly what kind of capacitors and tubes you need to buy to upgrade the Capitle. Thanks
ssynphonic
So you actually have not heard big difference between regular tubes and cryo ones.
Some AA owners claim that difference is huge after applying SE upgrade, but it may be VCAPs not tubes, who knows. Do I believe in cryo treatment, not yet, curious it will not hurt to try. I will have piece of mind 
I have already ordered CuTF VCAPs, I like the way AA Cap mkII sounds in midrange, but I would like to have more resolution and speed.
I have asked Tube World about differences between Sylvania’s and Raytheon but they would not comment. Since they are out off Sylvania’s I guess they will not recommend them and will not criticize tubes they have in stock.
If you are asking gwalt this question because I responded about cryoed tubes the answer would be it is not a huge factor in the sound IMO since I have tried them both. The AA Capitole SE/Prestige models have Sonicraft Teflon .10uf caps. and you are on the right track with the new CuTF V-caps with the copper/teflon mix if you want more bang for the buck. Those caps. are expensive but it would be my guess the caps. will extend the player both top and bottom and leave the quality of the midrange aside.
I have upgraded the Musicap to VCap CuTF and there was tremendous progress in terms of transparency and resolution.
It is so much better player now. Importunately I have latter upgraded Philips 6021W to cryo Sylvania 6021W and I have lost bass impact and dynamic.
Did anybody tried Sylvania's instead of Philis and noticed loss ob bass impact after upgrade ?
Is AA using Sylvania in their players at all ?