EMM Lab DCC2 & CDSD Better connection?

For the EMM Lab CDSD & DCC2 which BETTER Connection for used maximum PERFORMANCE for 2 Chanal CD.
DCC2 used DST(BNC or ST)? or ANALOG (XLR or RCA)? or PCM (AES or COAX or TOS or ST)?

Which Cables and connectors NEED? only for 2 chanal CD and for SACD 2 chanal?

Thank you for your help.
mehdi
Elberoth2,

Thank you for the feedback! I knew it will be the case.

Someone said you can't externally sync when AES is used. I don't believe that is true because, even if the glass clock is not working, you can use the BNC clocking interface with the AES and experiment syncing the transport to the DAC or vice versa.

Regards,
Alex
I have only tried CDSD - stock optical cable - DCC2 and slaving to either CDSD or DCC2...at least in these terms, slaving to DCC2 is faaaaar better. Not even close.
What about the Audioquest Optilink Pro 2?
This is alsoo a ST AT&T fiber cable.
Only it is cheaper 350$ 1 meter (400$ 2 meter)
Greetings Bernhard.
Bernhard -- I had the Pro 2, Tara Labs Luminary, and XLO Type 7. All very good (I liked the Tara the best, the Pro 2 the least)

Now, I finally bought a new Aural Symphonics V-2 (from an Agonner who had two!) It is absolutely amazing. The other "high end" ST cables were indeed better than the stock Wadia or Krell, it's true. And, to be fair, it is also true that some people (depending on the brand of DAC and/or transport) find that nothing (not even the AS) improves the performance over the stock ST cable they already use.

However, what I can report is, that with my Wadia WT2000S transport and 64.4x DAC, the AS isn't just better -- it's in another universe altogether!

So I give you one caveat: Unless you are running Wadia equipment (or of course plan to get the EMM version of the Optimism for EMM equipment) make sure you can return the cable for a full refund, if it doesn't work with your equipment. If it does, I promise you won't mind the price!