Speaker suggestions at around $30k

What speakers would you recommend I listen to? To be driven by a high power solid state amp in a small to medium, well damped room. Around $30k price range. Preferences in order are:
1. Tremendous detail
2. Large open 3D soundstage
3. Clean, lively, and exciting
4. Vocals with great realism and emotional content
4. Extended highs (slight brightness to suit my room)
5. Moderate, controlled mid and deep bass
etc.. etc.. :)
Your recommendations and reasons please!
mike60
Of the speakers mentioned, I have listened to the Sasha, Sophia, Eidolon Diamond, Salon 2, and Focal Scala, and I have heard models from Marten, Magico, and Verity, but all in different systems and environments.
Some nice speakers amongst them, and the Scala seems interesting and to my taste currently. It is not a true comparison with so many variables at play, but I have to narrow it down to maybe 1 or 2 that suit my taste in a system somewhere, and then I may be able to see if they suit my room and system. A slow process, but lots of fun.
Thanks for the suggestions.
VR5-Anniversary-MkII speakers.
These list for $30k. I've had a pair for almost three years. They match up well with all the criteria you list. They have very extended highs and uncolored midrange. The bass is deep and very fast via magnesium woofers. Tweeter and midrange are the same drivers as the VR9 & 11. Same woofer technology (magnesium cones) as in the VR9's & 11's. The MkII upgrade has internal wiring using Masterbuilt cabling from Delphi Aerospace and upgraded crossover components. The speakers can generate an extremetly wide and deep soundstage. Very fast, but musical not "analytical". I spend time listening to the music, not the components. PM me if you want more info on my VR5 system.
Heard the new Sonus Faber Amati Futuras for the first time last week.

Absolutely sublime sound, and visually, these speakers are truly works of art!