Affordable anti-jitter device

Hi all,

I've recently consolodated to a universal player to conserve my limited shelf space. For redbook I use my universal (a Denon 1920) as a transport and have it outputting to a Musical Fidelity X-ACT DAC.

I feel like I lost a small amount of "luster" when I switched transports (though not nearly as much as I'd feared I would). My question - would an anti-jitter device help me?

If so, a local store has an Audio Alchemy DTI for $99, is that my best bet? What other affordable ones are out there?

My system and budget are decidedly mid-fi, so < $200 would be ideal.
hudsonhawk
Hi
My first and only Audio Alchemy product was the early DDE v1
and it was a good product.But I strongly recommend the Genesis Digital Lens.I got two of them and WOW they are very good,especially for older digital gear.Look for a used one for about 450-550$ range depending on condition/seller.
Audio Alchemy is no longer supported for repairs.
Best of luck
George
Monarchy Audio DIP is a value buy that outperforms more expensive alternatives. They sell here used in the $150-200 range.
Third the DIP, but get the latest incarnation "DIP classic". It's a true resampler, rather than a phase locked loop, and it is somewhat better than the older generations.

Alternatively you could sell the MF DAC and get a Benchmark,