anyone heard dc10audio speakers?

I'm most intested in their Berlin II studio monitor, but would like to hear what anyone has to say about any of their products
r_burke
Some have claimed there will be phase issues with the horn as bass port.

"Their cabinet will not have a flat FR curve. I will also be out-of-phase. As such, a resonating cabinet will add improper sounds to the room."

Comments?
joncat,

You have NOT heard them. The dc10audio speakers are a miracle! I am using the mini Berlin now and it is the best speaker I've ever had and this is the company's "cheap" model. I have big ones on order :)) because the little ones destroyed anything else I've heard including the Voxativ a friend here in the bay brought by which i was told was a miracle..but it's not as the Voxativ has no real bass and the bass that is there is that slow back-loaded horn bass which sounds kinda fake I liked the idea of the Vox but the little titan destroyed them.

The Berlin mini has a huge sound stage and big bass with totally high-end articulation..

Frankly, I still can't believe the sound.

So what were you saying??
I think that there are two types of dc10audio owners out there:

ones that you never hear from like me and people that gush all over the place about there purchase and then there are the critics that have not heard them yet but sure that they are all wrong.

I've owned Berlin studio monitors for nearly two years now after owning speakers from: Avalon (very good), Wilson (yuk), Monitor Audio, Vandersteen, and Harbeth and back in the ugly 1980's a bunch more. PS: I also really still like my Harbeth they are so BBC!

To me the Berlin Studio Monitor beats them all.

How? I don't know how but the sound is very open, relaxed, and big like the best floor stander. I guess I would describe them as nimble They have a HUGE soundstage and though the HF was a little bright at first they have simmered down to pure perfection and the bass...is sublime.

I've been reading audiogone for quite a while and don't blog but wanted to blog this.
Count me in Musicmused's camp!

My dc10audio Berlin II Mini Monitors are superb in all respects.

They produce a very life-like sound with all things acoustic - classical, chamber, jazz, R&B, country, blue-grass, etc.

If you're not into those sounds... don't bother... you won't appreciate the refined quality of their sound.