Best Tube CDP for $2000 Budget

Want to try a tube CDP in my system, have always owned solid state and currently have Rega Saturn and Meridian G08.
Looking for that smooth relaxed sound that minimizes any faults/digital hardness in average recordings while still preserving decent detail. I know this is the paradox of an audiophile, but I want to relax and feel the music and not worry about maximum detail presentation.

Am looking at Raysonic CD 128 and Cayin CD 17T, can anyone comment on these or have any other favorites?

Also please compare them to other CDPs you have heard, thanks.
128x128megasam
I Stated ORIGIN of the company designing the Unit that speaks english and handles the main support on the unit, is U.S. and Canada based... I simply said DOGE does not seem to have this, and pacific valve does not repair them, and if you call them with an issue they would probably have no idea what your talking about accept to send the unit elsewhere... Please re-read post and read the line "FROM MY EXPERIENCE" With a couple units I owned... Yes the All the units from just about every company are Assembled in China including raysonic, I simply said in a previous thread my unit stated Made in canada on the back and that was my mistake.. Excuse me for not having the crystal ball on the product originally. Thank you
Undertow:

I went to the PV web site and here is what I found:

We have technicians on staff, repair in the USA and stock parts. Our turn around times on repairs
have averaged around 15 days door to door.

Like I said, I sent it on the 15th and it was at my door on the 27th. So my repair experience has been OK.

But, I have never heard the Raysonic, so I will not comment on it. Now for the 65K question, have you heard the Doge 6? If not, then how can you comment that the Raysonic is "better"?

Saying things like the Raysonic uses less tubes does not help - as its filtering and amplification is done by tubes? Do you know that?
I contacted Pacific Valve about the Doge 6 and got this response:

The player is designed by Dr. Lua and made by Jolida which is made by Shenda. The Doge 6 is the same as the LUA Apassionato that is sold in Germany by LUA Audio. If you visit the LUA web site, you can find more information about it there.

Here is a pdf. on the LUA Apassionato:

http://www.lua.de/e/seiten/cd_spieler/appassionato/appassionato.pdf

I would like to hear impressions from Audiogon members who actually own the Doge 6.
Thae descrip of the Doge 6 with 6 out tubes single ended triode makes me think twice about the wonderful Cayin 17 with its 4 tube 6922 output..... I have pre comming from pacific in a few weeks, may have to do other business with them..
I just looked at the guts of the Doge 6. For me there is no choice, staying with my Cayin 17.