The most dynamic speaker you've heard...

I simply adore dynamic speakers - the pretty sound of a soprano piercing my heart is living at it's best for me.

Could you share your experience with the most dynamic speakers you've ever heard?
gonglee3
I had about a dozen or so speakers come and go here and the Klipshorn was by far the most dynamic. My Zu's are next.
Do you mean like Motzart's "Surprise" symphony, or Mahler's 6th (last of final movement?)
Most dynamic home audio speakers I've heard were the Classic Audio Reproductions Hartsfields.

Duke
"Most dynamic home audio speakers I've heard were the Classic Audio Reproductions Hartsfields. "

With the field coil drivers I assume?

I heard one of the larger CAR speakers at Capital Audiofest this past July. Very impressive + gorgeous to look at! WOuld have liked to hear those in a larger room as well.
Has anyone heard Casta Acoustics? Would the model "A" specs fall into the realm of great dynamics compared to my Paradigm Signature S2's(V3)? I know the paradigms aren't horns but I am changing my home theatre set-up and I am running an integrated multi-channel hybrid tube and have researched the Casta's but haven't heard them. I would like a smaller speaker with great looks for the room. The Casta A's seem to fit what I'm looking for. Any have any other ideas? I have a dedicated SVS PB13 ultra calibrated with an As-EQ1 and might purchase another. My room is 14x20x8 ft ceiling. Thick carpet floor . Thx