Dynaudio C1 and Pass amp

Anyone has experience with this combo? Particular Pass XA30.5.
kzhtoo
Since you have the Signatures that amp should be OK. My Sigs worked just fine with an Octave V40SE (40 watts).
Thank you for the comments. I shall find out next week.

Xti, how big is your room?
Looking back some of old XA30.5 and c1mk1 threads, it seems member vinw and audiofeil had had success using XA30.5 to drive Dyn difficult loads, c1mk1 for vinw and Sapphires in audiofeil case. Not sure about audiofeil's room but vinw's 21x17 room is only slightly smaller than my 18x25 room (my listening position is pretty much in the middle of the room with speakers a good 2 feet from the short wall). I think my room is above average in terms of acoustics as well, based on freq sweeping with 2 different sets of speakers using Anthem ARC.

On top of that, xti, who I think has tried both c1mk1 and c1mk2/sig, thinks c1mk2/sig is easier load. Perhaps I'm just making myself feel better before the arrival of c1sig. :) I shall find out soon enough and will make sure to report back. My budget definitely won't allow me to go up to XA60.5 esp. after buying c1sig and I'm too in love with Pass XA.5 to part with my XA30.5. C1sig also sounds like reference monitors that I've been waiting for (just read a European mini review in which they pair both c1sig and diablo utopia to devialet and favor c1sig slightly but declared no clear cut winner....except diablo stomped c1sig in terms of aesthetics lol, no argument there)

Meantime, crossing my fingers :)
I'm running a 100 watt tube amp with my C-1's and I would not want less power. I personally like the sound of dynaudio speakers with tube gear over solid state.
I had a Dynaudio Confidence 3 many years, for which the C1 was Dynaudio's next generation model, coupled with a pair of Pass Aleph 3s, which again were replaced by the XA30.5s. So the same system you describe is identical to mine except the next, newer generation.

I ran Nordost gen 1 Valhala speaker wire and Nordost quattro pro interconnects from a Theta front end. Sound was nuanced, with tube-like warmth in the mid-range coupled with tremendous transparency. Great dynamics and transient speed. Incredibly fun to listen to across a very broad range of music.

The only drawback was very little bass below 100hz - in my room, which was mid-sized, it fell off a cliff below there, and by 80hz you could barely hear the test tone. I bought a Velodyne 12inch which wasn't great but it made a all the difference in enjoyment.

I think your proposed gear supplemented by one of the terrific current subs (Rel perhaps) would make you very happy.